marți, 11 decembrie 2007

I disagree and I'll tell you why

I support Wikipedia. And I disagrere with Yahoo Answers.

I've been using Wikipedia for many time now and I must say it's a valuable source of information. Here are just a few reasons:

  • Fast
  • Coherent
  • Well managed.

=> Each time I needed anything, Wikipedia was the place to find it.

On the other hand, Yahoo Answers seems kind of chaotic. Yes, yes, I know: "Order is for idiots, because genius can handle chaos".

Too bad for me then, 'cause I ain't a genius. And even worse for Yahoo, 'cause they've just lost a visitor.

I've landed on Yahoo Answers quite any times, but thanks to Google. In fact, Yahoo! should thank Google that I got there. Many thanks! However, I do not recall whether I've ever found what I've been looking for. Every time I've read some answers, they seemed kind of childish or posted just to be posted there. I (the one looking for an answer) had the impression that I was better informed than the guys replying.

Anyway, the battle continues, that's for sure...

Liviu.

More information on: http://interfete-evoluate.com/blog/6-liviu-iacob/24-i-disagree-and-ill-tell-you-why

Niciun comentariu: