luni, 12 noiembrie 2007

Give me the right robot for the right job

Sometimes I just need someone to help. Well, if it were “something” it wouldn’t bother me either. As long as I get the help I need, it’s ok.

So, what are my options?

1. Well, the computer is a big help. I’m using it tight now, so thanks.

2. A robot to the cleaning in the house and everything else would a vert good choice, I guess. However, they seem quite far away. It seems very complicated if you compare it with the dish washng machine or laundry cleaning and so on.

In the commercial area I think things are far less easier because we do not need the complexity you need in a human's house (yes, humans seem more complicated than the regular business processes).

So, I am just wondering what are the ods of having real and effective robots help in the commercial area...

Liviu.


Mai multe informatii informatii se pot gasi la: http://interfete-evoluate.com/blog/14-give-me-the-right-robot-for-the-right-job

Niciun comentariu: